Supporting You Beyond Graduation
Graduating and receiving a diploma is an accomplishment you should be proud of. The career training you received from Platt College gave you the skills and knowledge you need to be successful in your chosen field. The Platt College Alumni Association gives you a way to stay engaged with us and serve as a bridge between alumni like you and our current student body. Visit our Career Services page to find out more about how you can become an active participant in our network of successful graduates.
Benefits to Help You Succeed!
When you join the Alumni Association as a graduate of Platt College, you will receive benefits that can help you continue your professional growth and development.
- Access to the Student Resource Center- computer labs, current publications, updated software, online databases
- Career Coaching Consultation Sessions
- Job Search Assistance
- Professional Development Workshops
- Continuing Education Courses
- Information on Skills Refresher Courses
- First-hand notification of scholarship opportunities
- Subscription to Quarterly Alumni Association Newsletter
- Community Discounts
- Networking Opportunities
Be Proud Of What You’ve Accomplished at Platt College
As you embark on your new career, it is our hope that you will continue to be proud of the career training you received at Platt College. Thanks to alumni like you, we can continue to provide the community with the quality education that helps it thrive and grow.
To become a member of the Platt College Alumni Association, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Keep up with all of the Alumni upcoming events and activities by joining the Platt College Alumni Association Facebook Page.