If you are thinking about going back to school and you are looking for online programs, then Platt College Online Programs* could be what you are looking for. You can start training for a new career and receive your degree in Health Information Technology or Cyber Security.
With industry-experienced instructors and career services to help you secure a new job, Platt Online Programs* are ready to help you gain the skills needed to start a new career.
Online Career Training Programs
With Platt College Online Programs*, you can learn the skills you need to make a difference in the lives of others. You can enroll in Health Information Technology, giving you the opportunity to embark on a career in the healthcare industry, or you can learn the skills you need to become a Cyber Security technician.
Healthcare and Wellness
- Health Information Technology – become the healthcare offices records expert by learning the skills needed to become a qualified and experienced Medical Records Technician. You can learn both administrative and analytical skills that are valued in a healthcare office such as: reviewing patient records; entering patient information; transcribing doctor’s notes; submitting billing information; coding patient charts; keeping patient records up-to-date, and maintaining the confidentiality of medical records.
- Cyber Security – enter the world of internet security with a Cyber Security degree. Learn the skills you need to analyze an organization’s network for threats, put together plans for prevention and train personnel how to keep their network safe from cyber attacks.
Why Choose Platt Online Programs?
Platt College Online Programs* are set up to meet the needs of employers. When you complete one of the programs, you may have the skills you need to stand out in the job market. From career guidance to tutoring services, we provide the necessary education and support to help you successfully start a new career.
Online courses fuse technology and career-focused coursework to create a flexible program that will work within your busy schedule. With just a high-speed internet connection and school-provided laptop, you’ll be able to access your lectures, seminars and other course materials. This gives you the freedom to complete your coursework from nearly anywhere.
Benefits of Online Learning
Platt College Online Programs* provide you with a flexible learning environment that fosters independence and time-management skills. You can complete your program from anywhere with a computer and an internet connection—including your home, neighborhood coffee shop or library.
Benefits of an online education include:
- Fitting your education into a demanding work and life schedule
- Online student resources that assist you in resolving any issues that may arise
- The ability to access all course materials with just an internet connection
- Avoiding on-campus stresses including travel time, parking and class times that don’t work with your schedule
Questions about your tuition or other financial matters pertaining to your classes can be answered by our Financial Aid staff and our Career Services staff can help you prepare for the next step of securing new employment as you finish your coursework.
Get Started Today!
Turn your passion for helping people into a career with Platt College. Our industry-experienced instructors and convenient online schedule make it easy for you to gain the skills you need to be successful in your new career. To get started, call us at 877-392-6616 or request information to speak with an Admissions Representative, who can answer your questions about our programs.
*Platt College Online Programs are offered through the Tulsa, Oklahoma campus.
National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements at Platt College
Platt College located in Tulsa, Oklahoma and Platt College branch campuses listed below have been approved by the State of Oklahoma to participate in the National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements. NC-SARA is a voluntary, regional approach to state oversight of post-secondary distance education. Branch Campuses approved through NC-SARA are:
Campuses offering 100% online and hybrid distance education programs:
Campuses offering hybrid distance education programs:
Miller-Motte College-Cary, NC
Miller-Motte College-Fayetteville, NC
Miller-Motte College-Jacksonville, NC
Miller-Motte College-Raleigh, NC
Miller-Motte Technical College-Augusta, GA
Miller-Motte Technical College-Charleston, SC
Miller-Motte Technical College-Chattanooga, TN
Miller-Motte Technical College-Columbus, GA
Miller-Motte Technical College-Macon, GA
*The Distance Education support facility is located at the Shared Services Center, 8181 S. 48th Street, Phoenix, AZ 85044, Ph: 480-898-7000